CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

We're moving...

Which means that our home is FOR SALE! I have mixed feelings about leaving, but we've decided that moving closer to Nate's job is best for our family. I'm am going to miss seeing my parents, lil sis, grandparents and friends on the daily, and the kids are pretty bummed to leave their friends as well. I am going to miss this quiet little town, our cozy little house and our great big yard! But, I keep telling myself that Stg is not far so we can visit often. On the plus side, I will be closer to my other 2 sisters and their kids and we will gain so many more hours with Nate once that 3 hour daily commute is eliminated! That I am excited for! Before all of this moving can happen though, we must sell our house.

OUR HOUSE
It is a cozy 2 story house on a 1/2 acre lot. It is commercially zoned with a fully fenced yard with fruit trees and a detached 2 car garage. There are 2 bedrooms and a small office downstairs and 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, living room, kitchen and laundry room upstairs. We've just recently had all of our old, wood frame single pane windows replaced with double pane, Jeld-Wen vinyl windows from Home Depot. We've also replaced our shingled roof with a tin roof. We are asking only $150,000! You really have to come and see it to appreciate it! So, spread the word!!
I am really sad to part with it :( We've lived in this house for close to 4 1/2 years. I just love the homey and comfortable feeling it has (if that even makes sence! haha) I've posted a few pictures of the outside below. We've got a really nice, big yard which is another thing that'll be hard to give up! Stg lots with yards like this don't come cheap, so we'll have to settle for less. A lot less, I'm afraid! Anyways, I will miss everyone once it's final but I will visit lots and expect the same!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

I am super sad, but I would do the same. 150,000 is a steal!!! :)

sloan larsen said...

yeah Malynda! I am very happy about this. You'll have come over lots!

The Wright Family said...

Funny, cause I was just the opposite living in St. George! I didn't want to leave there to come here! You'll love it there, I have to say I'm kinda jelous. And you're right, it's only an hour. You'll love it and I'm sure your kids will make friends quickly.

Stacy and Jared said...

Hey at least by moving here you wont completly freeze in the winter, thats something to look forward to

CHASE, LESLIE, MAYCEE, RYKER & KYNZLEE said...

That is so exciting you are moving to St. George :) The heat is a killer but I just try not to leave the house too much lol...winters are great though!! Well good luck and keep us updated on everything!!

Shemra said...

Im excited for you guys. St. George is alot of fun, but so is the country.

The Wright Family said...

MALYNDA, where are you? We need some new pics!! How are you?