October has been such a fun but busy month at the Tait house! I had my 26th birthday on the 28th! I'm really starting to feel old and I don't think I'm ok with that! Haha! But, I had a really great day! Nate got me a super cute digital camera to replace our old and hammered one! I love it so so much and have been picture happy ever since I got it! My parents had a little bbq at their house for me that night. I didn't have a memory card for the camera yet, so I only got a few pics from that night.

Sammy, Kalyne and I goofing off with the new camera!

Sammy and Bailie showing their love to the birthday girl!

Emmie Kay.. she is always all smiles!

Cole Tait.. he is always pullin a silly face!
I wish I would have gotten more pictures of everyone who came. Nichole and her super cute family came out, Lance and Leah and their kids, Mikey, Hope, Sheila, Hoss and his boys.. It was a fun night and great food!
Kalyne Turns 8!!
Kalyne had her 8th birthday on Sunday, November 2nd, but we had a fun little costume party for her on Saturday. Sammy and I made some pretty cute mummy cupcakes and thought it'd be funny to throw some cross-eyed ones in the mix. We thought it was pretty funny and had a little too much fun in the kitchen..

Sammy insisted on the fish face!

Sam's awesome fish face! She's just awesome, fish face or not!

We especially got a kick out of this blue eyed mummy!

Kalyne, Abby and Maddie

We played this cute little game where you split into pairs. One person will be wrapped in toilet paper, to resemble a mummy, and the other person is the wrapper. You race to see which little group can wrap their mummy the fastest, The kids loved it and the mummys were very cute!

The birthday girl all mumm-a-tized!

Mikkel made a super cute mummy too!

Playing ghost, ghost, goblin!

We finished up the party with some yummy witches brew and mummy cupcakes! Kalyne had a blast and can't wait until her bithday next year! Haha!

Emmie with cute lil Ty Lathim. She loves, loves babies!

A birthday pose from the birthday girl!

Cole refused to let us take his picture! He stood by the pinata most of the party! He couldn't wait to have a swing at it!

Emmie loves being pushed on the rope swing! I love this picture of her. She's always so happy!

Kalyne and Sammy and the cupcake Kalyne decorated heself!
Since Nate went back out hunting after Kalyne's party, Sammy, Bailie, the kids and I went to Nedras Too for dinner and deep fried icecream for Kalyne and Bailies birthday!

Kalyne and Cole sharing some icecream!

Bailie had her birthday on the 3rd of November, the day after Kalyne's. She is a super cute girl, very entertaining and I love her to death. She's lots of fun to be with and is tons of help to me with my kids! This is her eating her deepfried icecream! Haha she's awesome!
1 comments:
love all the pics!! So cute!!
Post a Comment