CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kids, kids!

So here it goes, my first post! With the weather being so nice, I thought I'd start by sharing pictures of the kids having a little fun in the sun!


They love love warm days! I think we are all the happiest when we've spent a huge portion of our day swinging, trampoline jumping, butterfly chasing and rollie pollie catching!




Cole was thrilled to be in charge of the hose! He got a little over excited and "accidentally" sprayed Emmie. She didn't mind that a bit. She just clapped her hands and got herself a handful of flowers which, of course, she tried to eat!


Ahh swinging... It's amazing how one good push can create so much excitement! Emmie cracks me up with the giant smile she gets every time I set her in her swing! Kalyne and Cole have mastered the superman of swinging and are always thinking up some new and exciting tricks to show off to anyone who'll watch!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Hooray for your blog! I love it! It is so cute! I will add your link to mine right now.

Clint, Jessica, Chandler and Ashley said...

This page is so cute!

The Mayers said...

Your blog is so cute and so is your family. I haven't seen you in forever. Send me an email to themayer4@gmail.com and I will send you an invite to my blog.

The Mayers said...

By the way the previous post was from me. Brandy (lewis) Mayer

CHASE, LESLIE, MAYCEE, RYKER & KYNZLEE said...

Hey there! Welcome to the world of blogging :) It is so fun to watch everyone and there kids grow...yours family is so cute and your kids are getting SOOOO BIG!! Well keep in touch.