I know that I am a major slacker when it comes to the blog world! I have been so completely busy trying to shove school into my daily routine which made making blog time far from happenin'! I'm going to make up for it though. I promise! Over the past month, or however long it's been since I've last posted, I've accumulated lots of fun pictures. Now that I've finished this semester of school, I finally have some time to post something! My computer is being a hunk and won't let me download anymore photos... It's making me crazy, seriously! It just keeps saying "this page cannot be displayed" or "cannot find server" Uggh. So, I suppose I will just post what I have done and will keep messing with this dang thing til I figure it out. I've got so much more fun stuff to share! :) Soon enough!
A New Baby!!
I'll start with the newest edition to the Asay family. My sis KayCee and her husband Cliff had an adorable baby girl on the 3rd of July! She was 8lbs and had a head full of hair. They named her Addison Kay. She's too cute and her big brother just loves her!
KayCee, Cliff, Ashton and baby Addi.
Ashton is so excited to be a big brother! He's so
cute with her too!
Addi just snoozin' the day away!
*Lake Powell*
We spent a weekend out at Lake Powell. Kalyne was still spending her month in Cali so she missed this trip :( Cole had a blast. He spent near all of his time collecting "seashells". He couldn't get enough of it. I swear just about every shell on that beach ended up coming home with us!

This is what he did all night long! He carried
the lantern around and searched for shells!

Nate and I checking out Cole's collection

Cole and I.. still looking!!

Nate of course had to jump off from the highest spot.

Tyler, Sami and Nate. The 3 crazies that dared to jump!

You'll never catch me up there! I was seriously scared for him!
I don't know how they do it! :)

Cole giving his daddy a sticky marshmallow kiss!

Haha. He is such a goofball. He insisted we stuck our
tongues out for the picture!

Cole (with a little help from his new buddy T.J.)
caught this fish! He was so excited and so proud of himself!
I've got lots more lake pics but they'll have to come at a later date when my computer decides to cooperate!
Bunko Babies!
Below is seriously like half of the bunko group I was in. We all ended up pregnant at pretty much the same time. I am to blame for starting it, they all say! I had Emmie first then 12 days later came Nichole's twin boys. I think like 5 days after that came Stasha's and Taliah's (sp?) then a few days later came Ebbie's and last was Lacey's. I swear there isn't even like a month in between the oldest and the youngest! How crazy is that! Now the babies are all going on a year old so we all got together and Becca Ott took some pictures of all the cuties together! It was so much fun and she did such an amazing job! Below are only a few of the hundreds she took. It was
tough to choose which ones to post because there were soo many good ones!

Here's the whole lot of us! Lots of mommas and lots of babies!

Braxton, Maya, Ayden, Rylan, Brogen, Emmie and Treyger


Pretty little Emmie Kay!
I love how this one shows her personality! She is
such a happy girl and just loves attention!
Well, that's definantley a start, as far as a post goes, right? I will get to figuring out why I'm all of a sudden having issues with dowloading pictures. Dang computers!!



1 comments:
Your family is so cute! Its crazy how fast time goes by with a family! I am not too thrilled about living here, I love the convience of the city life! I also miss having my mom and dad around! But my kids love it here, so its growing on me. I think it is a good place for kids to grow up! The picture's of all the baby's is so cute. I work with taleana and she showed me those pictures. I didn't know until then that you had another little one. We should get together and let our little ones play. Anyways chat with ya later!
Post a Comment