CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Birthdays!!

Today was Emmie's first birthday!! We are having a birthday party for her on Saturday, so tonight the family had cupcakes and opened a few presents. I thought that she'd love the balloons and decorations, but the minute she saw the balloons she started screaming. She was so scared of them for some reason and didn't want to get too close to them! We distracted her with a cupcake, which worked pretty well but she'd keep glancing at the balloons like she was unsure of them.




She wasn't scared of the cupcakes!


She just grabbed chunks of it! It was so cute!


Then she turned around and noticed a balloon
tied to her chair..


She was so cute opening her presents. She kept
making this "ooh" face.



She was so fun to watch. We all got a kick
out of the faces she would make!


Cole pullin' his sweet face!


Kalyne the corn eater!


Cole is turning 4 on the 7th (their bdays are a week apart!) so I'll have more party pictures to post soon!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Emmie!! I love your happiness and your cow lick!

The Wright Family said...

Hey Deda! Cute blog! And your kids are sooo stinkin cute! They look just like you! ;) I'm glad u found me! My email is jdnjkwright@yahoo. The window..I've had it hanging around the house in different rooms, and when I found this saying I knew exactly what to do with it. I had Lexie do the lettering. Well keep in touch, I'll try and keep my blog updated - not much is ever exciting with just the 2 of us! :)Gimmie 5 more weeks though, that'll change. :)