CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

FOR SALE!

2005 Nissan Titan FOR SALE!!

Yep, we're selling our Titan.. With Nate working out of town and both of us not really wanting to move, decided that it was time to tell the Titan goodbye and get us a commuter! It's kind of sad cause we really love this truck... But it is afterall just a truck!

We are asking $24,000 OBO. It's a 4x4, 46,000 miles, 6 in. Pro Comp Lift, brand new BF Goodrich tires 35x12.50 with 17 in. Pro Comp rims. It has a custom front grill, electronic power steps (the steps come down when the door is opened, up when closed), bed extender, flow master exhaust and an AEM Brute Force cold air intake. Automatic everything, electric sliding rear window, adjustable pedals, 6 disc changer and XM radio installed. This truck seats 6 and is soo roomy!





E-mail me if any of you out there have any questions, want to see more pictures, or want some more info! malynda@xpressweb.com

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love the new look, and I am glad you added music... It makes the experience of reading your blog so much more cool. I had music for a little bit, but I took it off cuz I couldn't think of another song I really wanted to add...

CHASE, LESLIE, MAYCEE, RYKER & KYNZLEE said...

I can't believe Emmie is already 1!! It is such a bitter sweet thing when that comes around huh! She is so cute :)